Friday, August 16, 2013

AFC East Predictions

I know that I will probably upset many people through the process of writing these blogs, but I am excited to evaluate each team and make a prediction on the division.  Here is what I believe the division will look like and a possible record for each team:

1st - New England Patriots (13-3): I honestly don't see anyone dethroning the champs of the previous years.  Brady is just too good and no matter what receivers they put in, he has a way of getting them the ball.  The defense is another story, like most years, I worry about how the defense will play against top-tier offenses.

2nd - Miami Dolphins (8-8):  The defense is good, but they way over-paid for Wallace.  I understand that he is a deep threat, but he drops a lot of passes.  The defense should be pretty good, and I might be wrong with the record here.  They are not ready to be better than the Pats, but give them a year or two.

3rd - Buffalo Bills (6-10):  I know that they got a new Quarterback in Manuel, but honestly that team needs a lot of work still.  Their offensive line is mediocre at best, and they still need help on defense.  Other than Stevie Johnson and Spiller they have no offensive weapons.  Give them another 3 years and I think that they will be a pretty good team.

4th - N.Y. Jets (2-14):  I think that honestly this is pretty generous with two wins.  The Jets are so bad I don't even have words to describe it.  All that I have to say is that they still are even considering Sanchez at Quarterback, that pretty much sums it up.  Their defense is not enough of a force to keep them in games.  If there is a team that could go 0-16, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment