Tuesday, August 27, 2013

NFC East Predictions

I know a lot more people that are fans of the NFC East than any other division in all of the NFL.  This is one of the most intriguing divisions in all of football I think.  Personally I believe that all four teams can win the division, or all four teams could be in last place.  Here goes nothing:

1st- New York Giants (10-6): I feel that the offense will be able to carry the defense this year for them.  Manning is a stud at QB, and they have some excellent WR's.  Part of the other reason why I think that the Giants will finish in first is simply because they can fly under the radar.  The Giants finished with a horrible second half of the season, and I have to believe that they will use it for motivation.

2nd- Dallas Cowboy (9-7):  I know that I will catch a ton of flack for this, but I just get so tired of hearing about how great the Cowboys will be each year.  I think that they have potential to have a winning record with their new defensive look, but that's about it.  Plus Romo is terrible at the end of almost every season, so come crunch time, he will flop.

3rd- Washington Redskins (9-7): I think that there will be a lot of panic in Washington D.C. to start the year because it will take RGIII time to get acclimated to the NFL again.  Their defense is going to be okay, and they have a great RB.

4th- Philadelphia Eagles (6-10): I know that I am on the high end of the win totals that are predicted, but I feel that Chipper will be able to figure everything out.  The only problem that the Eagles are going to face is that Vick WILL get injured and the offense trying to run a ton of plays every game and not being successful on 3rd down conversions (this leads to the defense being stuck out on the field for a while every game).

No comments:

Post a Comment