Wednesday, August 28, 2013

NFC North Predictions

This division is just the like the NFC East, because all of the teams could do really well, or they could just be terrible.  I feel like this division also will just beat the crap out of each other.  These divisional games should be a ton of fun to watch.

1st - Green Bay Packers (10-6):  Honestly every time I see their symbol or hear their name I think of Red from That 70's Show.  Rodgers is a great QB, and he has plenty of weapons around them.  I'm just glad that they finally look like they will have a running game.

2nd - Chicago Bears (9-7):  To be perfectly honest with everyone, I don't trust Cutler as far as I can throw him.  I am not sure how people can even consider him elite, but he needs to prove to me that he can play well from game to game.  On a side note, I love the city of Chicago.

3rd - Detroit Lions (8-8):  I feel that this is the year where the Lions defense might be able to get their act together.  They have a pretty good offense, but they just have not had the secondary step up to the plate.  I feel like the pressure that the d-line will be able to created will really be effective this year.

4th - Minnesota Vikings (7-9):  I really have no idea what to think about about the Vikings this year.  They have no offense other than Peterson, and their defense is mediocre at best.  But heres the thing, they find a way to win, and I can't count that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment