Tuesday, August 27, 2013

AFC West Predictions

This has the potential to be the worst division in football as well, but with the potential best team from the conference in it.  I am beginning to think that Manning is a machine, and that he is not even human, I honestly don't really have anything to say about it other than that.

1st - Denver Broncos (12-4):  With the competition that is inside of the division, there should be no reason (other than injuries) that the Broncos don't just run away with this division.  Manning will have at least 6 huge games (all inside of the division), and once again will put up a solid year.  The defense will be just as good as it was last year.  The only thing that I would be scared of if I were a Broncos fan is that because their schedule is so weak that they might struggle come play-off time with the competition.

2nd - Kansas City Chiefs (7-9):  The Chiefs are a much improved team, but I am not one of those people that think they will be in the play-offs.  Considering how bad they were last year, a seven win season should be considered a success.  I am just afraid that Smith will miss a couple of games, and that could really hurt the Chiefs offense this year.

3rd - San Diego Chargers (5-11):  I am done giving the benefit of the doubt to the Chargers, as I have done the last two years.  They have a new coach, almost no receivers, and their defense is going to be mediocre at best.  This is a remedy for a high draft pick next year, and with that pick maybe they can get an actual WR, or dare I say it, the replacement for the over-rated Rivers.

4th - Oakland Raiders (3-13):  Oh the Raiders, I think of my roommate every time I see your name.  The reason why I give you three wins this year is because I think that Pryor either gets the starting job, or takes it over.  I have to be honest, I like the direction that you guys are going finally (I also love the Palmer trade as a Bengals fan), but you are headed in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment